Health & Wellbeing Coordinator Workshop
Cancer Council WA - Seminar Room
15 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park
The Healthier Workplace WA Health and Wellbeing Coordinator Workshop covers the basics of workplace health promotion. This half-day professional development opportunity looks at the justification for investing in the health of workers, best practice workplace health and wellbeing strategies and the steps involved in creating a workplace action plan.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Describe why the workplace is a priority setting for health promotion
- List the reasons why workplaces should invest in health and wellbeing
- Discuss techniques for influencing employee physical activity, healthy eating, alcohol consumption and smoking behaviours
- Describe effective methods for staff consultation
- Identify techniques for evaluating workplace health and wellbeing strategies
- Devise a workplace health promotion action plan.
This workshop is suitable for anyone with an interest in, or responsibility for, health and wellbeing in the workplace. People who might find this workshop particularly useful include managers, occupational health and safety officers, human resource officers and health champions.
Morning tea and a networking opportunity is included.
This workshop is now FULL. please subscribe to be notified of future events.
Registrations for this event are now closed.